- Surroundings / Sightseeing Guide
Surroundings / Sightseeing Guide
Nearby gourmet food and attractive sightseeing spots in Osaka
There are many local gourmet foods and sweets that you can enjoy within a 7-minute walk from the hotel! The hotel staff will introduce you to the recommended restaurants.
For watching events / sports and returning from concerts
Introduction of advantageous discount tickets
Introduction of Osaka pleasure boat information
Visiting tourist facilities and famous places in Osaka
- It is a shrine famous for its power spots in the Namba area because it has a stage in the shape of a lion's head.It is said that he calls for victory with a big mouth, drinks evil spirits, and invites good luck (business luck).
2-9-19 Motomachi, Naniwa-ku, Osaka
Opening Hours:From 6:30 to 17:00
About 6 minutes on foot from the hotel
- It was once used as the home ground of the professional baseball team "Nankai Hawks (currently Fukuoka Softbank Hawks)" and is now a complex facility consisting of commercial facilities and city parks.The rooftop part "Rooftop Garden Parks Garden" was selected as one of the "Top 10 Most Beautiful Aerial Gardens in the World" by CNN in 2014.
2-10 Nanbanaka, Naniwa-ku, Osaka
・Shopping 11: 00-21: 00
・Restaurant 11: 00-20: 00
・Garden 10: 00-21: 00
Regular holiday:Irregular holidays
About 13 minutes on foot from the hotel
- Kuromon Market, which has been called "Osaka's Kitchen" since the latter half of the Edo period, is a market centered on fresh foods that represents Osaka, which is famous as a city of eating.
2-4-1 Nipponbashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka
Opening Hours:From 9:00 to 18:00
About 15 minutes on foot from the hotel
- Not only can you get a panoramic view of the cityscape of Osaka from the observatory, but the Shinsekai Tsutenkaku Tower is full of nostalgic atmosphere that is typical of Osaka, such as the Kushikatsu store and Janjan Yokocho.
1-chome, Ebisuhigashi, Naniwa-ku, Osaka
・Tsutenkaku Tower General Observatory 10:00 to 20:00
・Depends on Shinsekai
About 5 minutes by train from the hotel
- The elegant and gorgeous castle tower and vast castle built on the tallest stone wall in Japan are one of the three major castles in Japan, along with Nagoya
1-1 Osaka Castle, Chuo-ku, Osaka
Opening hours:From 9:00 to 17:00(Admission until 16:30 pm)
closing day:December 28th to January 1st
About 15 minutes by train from the hotel
- It is an aquarium in Osaka and the size of the aquarium is the largest in the world.The only aquarium in Kansai where you can see whale sharks.
1-1-10 Kaigandori, Minato-ku, Osaka
Weekdays 9:30 to 19:00(Last admission 18:00)
Saturdays and public holidays 9:00 to 19:00(Last admission 18:00)
*It depends on the season.
closing day:Irregular holidays
About 20 minutes by train + about 5 minutes on foot from the hotel
- Nakanoshima Park the center of Osaka.There is a rose garden consisting of about 310 types and about 3,700 stocks in the garden.The best time to see is in mid-May and mid-October.
1-1 Nakanoshima, Kita-ku, Osaka 1-1-1 Nakanoshima, Kita-ku, Osaka
About 18 minutes by train + about 3 minutes on foot from the hotel
- It is a skyscraper in Osaka City, with a spectacular view of Osaka from the aerial garden.
1-1-88 Oyodonaka, Kita-ku, Osaka
Opening Hours:From 9:30 to 21:00(Last admission 20:30)
*There are special business days
closing day:Open daily
About 9 minutes by train + about 10 minutes on foot from the hotel
- A theme park where you can enjoy the world of Hollywood movies such as "Jaws" and "Jurassic Park the Ride", as well as "Harry Potter" and "Super Nintendo World" opened in March 2021.
2-1-33 Sakurajima, Konohana-ku, Osaka
Opening Hours:From 09:00 to 20:00
*Business hours may be shorter or longer depending on the season.
Regular holiday:Open daily
About 30 minutes by train from the hotel
- It is a park that maintains the site of the Japan World Exposition held in 1970.You can enjoy various beautiful flowers depending on the season.
1-1 Senri Expo Park, Suita City, Osaka Prefecture
Opening hours:From 9:30 to 17:00(Admission time is up to 30 minutes before closing)
Closed days:Every Wednesday (or the following Thursday if Wednesday is a national holiday), year-end and New Year holidays
*Open daily from April 1st to Golden Week and from October 1st to November 30th.
About 50 minutes by train from the hotel
- It is a waterfall in the Meiji no Mori Minoh National Monument in Minoh City, Osaka Prefecture.It is a famous spot for autumn leaves, which is visited by more than 2 million tourists a year, and is especially crowded in autumn.
1-18 Minoo Park, Minoo City, Osaka Prefecture
About 1 hour by train + about 40 minutes on foot from the hotel