Good access from each station in Namba.It is the best location for sightseeing, business and watching sports.
- ・1 minute walk from South Exit of JR Namba Station(5 minutes walk from the north ticket gate through the underpass)
・It is located on the east side of the Ontex Namba Building
・Renaissa Namba Tower is located on the south side of Renaissa Namba Tower (38-story condominium).
・The entrance is on the Chuo Park side (east side of the building).
・There is a 24-hour supermarket "KOHYO"Chuo Park〒556-0017
2-2-14 Minato Town, Naniwa Ward, Osaka City
Access through the ground from the nearest station【JR Namba Station / OCAT】
Route to use the elevator
Main station routes to “Namba” Station and required time
- J-SHIP Osaka Namba is within walking distance from JR “Namba” Station, Subway Line 3 (Yotsubashi Line, Midosuji Line, Sennichimae Line), Private Railway Line 3 (Kintetsu / Hanshin Osaka Namba Station, Nankai “Namba” Station) ..
A 3-minute walk from OCAT Kansai International Airport and Itami Airport depart and arrive, providing excellent access to all directions.
*The train travel time is the shortest travel time using express trains.Transfers and waiting times are not included.
*Bus travel times are for normal operation and will vary depending on traffic conditions.
When using a train
- 【Itami Airport】
・Airport limousine bus (about 35 minutes) → about 4 minutes on foot from JR Namba Station (OCAT
- 【Kansai International Airport】
・Airport limousine bus (about 48 minutes) → about 4 minutes on foot from JR Namba Station (OCAT
・Kansai Airport Rapid Service (about 58 minutes) → About 4 minutes on foot from JR “Namba” Station
・Rapi:t (about 40 minutes) → About 10 minutes walk from Nankai “Namba” Station
- 1. From Higashi Osaka JCT Hanshin Expressway No. 13 / Osaka.
2. Please proceed to the side of the Hanshin Expressway No. 15 Sakaisen / Route 15 / Sakai / Hanshin Expressway No. 1 ring.
3. Take the Minatomachi IC exit Namba for about 1 minute.
The hotel does not have a parking lot.
Therefore, please use the nearby coin parking lot.*It is not tie-up parking.
For more information, please refer to the FAQ "Access / Parking".
- Navi with your smartphone!
*If you are using a smartphone, you can navigate to the site.